Job Opportunity for IT Account Executive
WANTED – IT Account Executive
Reporting to the company’s Director of Sales & Marketing, the IT Account Executive will build and improve the company’s market position and achieve financial growth by executing on the organization’s strategic goals, building key customer relationships, identifying new business relationships and business opportunities, negotiating and closing business deals and maintaining extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
Primary Responsibilities Include:
- Seek and Manage New Clients / New Projects generation
- Manage and build Customer Relationships
- Account Planning to maximize business opportunities
- Solution Preparation/Proposal based on Customers’ Requirements
- Coordinate Client Retention
- Plans Business Development strategies
- Working with the Sales & Marketing Department to sell and market tTech’ s IT Managed Services.
- Prepare and submit formal business tenders and proposal responses.
- Monitor sales data and account performance and submit associated reports.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Marketing or a related area.
- Five years’ experience in sales and marketing, at least two of which should be at a senior level.
- Excellent knowledge of all aspects of sales & marketing.
- Thorough knowledge of the products and IT services offered by tTech.
- Development of sales plans.
- Proven ability to promote sales and company growth.
- A strong interest in and appreciation for existing and emerging trends in information technology.
- A team player, willing to go the extra mile.
- The incumbent must be willing to travel extensively throughout the island to create new business opportunities and manage existing client relationships.
The ideal applicant should be optimistic, responsive, dependable, have good positive energy, loves life, love to work and play, have vision, ability to energize others, be resilient and most importantly – the ability to execute – to GET THE JOB DONE. They must be confident and have no problem hiring and leading people smarter than themselves.
Qualified candidates are invited to email applications to email@example.com
We thank all applicants, however, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted