Stocks Round Up – tTech today’s biggest winner
The Jamaica Stock Exchange (JSE) Combined Index closed the week advancing marginally on Friday.
The moderate trading ended with an advance/decline ratio of 46/53.
The JSE Combined Index advanced by 535.15 points or 0.16 per cent, to close at 341,889.02.
The JSE Main Market Index advanced by 906.61 points or 0.28 per cent, to close at 327,867.62; while the Junior Market Index declined by 33.95 points or 0.86 per cent, to close at 3,929.05.
The JSE USD Equities declined by 4.06 points or 1.67 per cent, to close at 238.90.
Overall market activity
- 113 stocks traded
- 46 advanced
- 53 declined
- 14 traded firm
- tTech, up 24.02 per cent to close at $2.22
- Eppley 7.50% Cr Prefs due 2024, up 17.47 per cent to close at $6.12
- 138 Student Living, up 15.00 per cent to close at $102.63
- KLE Group, up 9.74 per cent to close at $1.69
- Caribbean Flavours, up 8.06 per cent to close at $1.34
- Cargo Handlers, down 17.49 per cent closing at $17.41
- Ciboney, down 16.67 per cent closing at $1.30
- JMMB Grp 7.25% VR JDM Prefs, down 14.93 per cent to close at $1.71
- Transjamaican, down 13.77 per cent to close at $ 2.63
- Sygnus Credit Inv (USD), down 11.55 per cent to close at US$0.08.
26.49 million units valued at over $ 137.42 million.
Volume leaders were: Transjamaican, followed by, JMMB Group 7.35% Cumul Redeem Prefs and Sagicor Select Financial.