While we eagerly await the opportunity to come together for TechCon, we have embarked on a webinar series focused on providing you with a unique opportunity to bolster your business and enrich your career by participating in relevant virtual discussions. Every Thursday at 10:00am we’ll explore I.T. As a Business Stabilizer. Register for more details.
Poised to be the leading tech conference in the Caribbean.
What is the role of IT in this disruptive era?
TechCon is an annual conference presented by tTech Limited and designed to explore the latest advances in technology, its rapid development and the solutions it can provide users globally. First held in April 2018, the conference brings together C-Level executives, business leaders, IT experts and a host of other participants into one forum to enrich their careers by discussing the evolving technology landscape and its impact on business.
Demystifying Payment Card Industry (PCI) Compliance
- Andrew Nooks, Director of Disruption, Symptai Consulting.
Trends in Payment Technology
- Dalton Fowles, Country Manager of Jamaica & Trinidad, Mastercard Caribbean Division.
2020 Smart Building Investment Trends Trends and IoT
Richard Halton, CEO, Smartport LLC.
The Rise of Cyber Security Threats
- Jordon Tait, Assistant General Manager Technical and Commercial Lines at GK General Insurance Company Limited.
- Omar Bell, Acting Technical Services Manager at tTech Limited.
Panel Discussion: Data Protections Rights & Liabilities
- Chukwuemeka Cameron, Privacy Practitioner and Attorney-at-Law;
- Samantha Moore, Associate at Myers, Fletcher & Gordon;
- Lesley Cousins, Acting Consulting Manager at tTech Ltd
- Chris Reckord, CEO of tTech Limited as the Moderator.
I chose to come to this conference as a way of educating myself, my team. The conference thus far has been very interesting and like I said I’m into Finance not Technology yet I am awake, I’m not sleeping, I’m learning, I feel valued being here and I believe I’ve made the right choice to try to come and try to learn about IT while it helps to support our business.
Financial Controller, Fidelity Motors Ltd.
We came to the conference because we’ve been working with tTech recently about IT issues in the firm… and I think tTech is one of the leaders in the field in Jamaica so I wanted us to learn as much as we could. It’s not just for the IT department or for the techies, the people running the business have to understand it and measure it and monitor it and really stay on top of it.
Managing Partner, Myers, Fletcher & Gordon Attorneys-at-Law