tTech Ltd. big winner at PSOJ/ JaCSA Awards
LEADING MANAGED Information Technology Services Provider, tTech Limited emerged the winner in the small company category for the Private Sector Organisation of Jamaica (PSOJ)/Jamaica Customer Service Association
Service Excellence Awards 2019 presented on May 28, 2019 at the Jamaica Pegasus Hotel.
tTech also walked away with being the overall winner in the Training and Capacity Building Category of the Service
Excellence Awards. The company in doing this for the first time is ecstatic about winning the awards and this signifies their commitment to deliver an insanely good customer experience. With this significant award, tTech is on the right path of realizing their vision “To help achieve greatness by delivering insanely-good IT services.
“This is a big deal and we should all be proud. This is very meaningful for us given our focus on customer experience. Congratulations to all!” said Christopher Reckord, CEO of tTech in thanking his team. The company was assessed by several criteria in addition to being interviewed by the team of assessors combined with a tour of the company’s location. tTech, which is listed on the Jamaica Stock Exchange Junior Market, believes that growth will be driven by supporting their customers to implement affordable, sustainable, innovative solutions.
THE ASSESSMENT CRITERIA ARE:
• Leadership: governance and customer service strategy.
• Existence and effectiveness of a Customer Service Charter and Standards.
• The use of international benchmarks to establish and maintain customer service
• Training and capacity building to ensure adherence to customer service standards.
• The existence and effectiveness of monitoring and measurement systems for customer service.
• The existence of a system for logging, tracking and resolving customer complaints.
• The existence of mechanisms to reward and recognize the delivery of excellent service within the organisation.